CMW provides geotechnical services to help minimise the impact of these works on adjacent structures.
- Broad scale route geological surveys
- Alignment option studies
- Site investigations
- Ground modelling
- Analysis for new infrastructure alignments
- Review of pre-existing services with inadequate consideration of ground conditions
We work for asset owners, contractors and government authorities to undertake investigations and assessments leading to the provision of quality design solutions that balance efficiency with costs and time frame.
We have been involved with infrastructure works including:
- Review of fill over soft ground to determine optimum replacement design option
- Cut and cover tunnels for bus ways
- Bridge abutments and foundations
- Ground improvement for tunnelling works